If you have recently been injured in an accident caused by another person’s negligence or recklessness, you are entitled to financial compensation for your losses, such as medical expenses, lost wages, as well as pain and suffering. Although some people try to handle their own cases, hiring The Athens Injury Attorney, Josh Branch, will help you ensure you obtain the most favorable outcome.
The following are several reasons why you need The Athens Injury Lawyer, Josh Branch, immediately after an incident:
- You suffered a serious or permanent injury – Sometimes serious or permanent injuries are not identified at the Emergency Room after an incident, so you need a skilled personal injury lawyer who is intimately familiar with one’s physiology and symptoms who can help the injured person get the medical attention they need and do so promptly. A serious, or permanent, injury can result in long-term medical care and treatment and if you wait too long to contact a lawyer, the medical situation could worsen. To prevent you and your family from dealing with lifelong financial stress, you should hire The Athens Injury Lawyer immediately after an incident and not leave any room for chance when the financial, physical, and mental cost of such an injury is too great.
- Evidence can be lost if too much time has passed after an incident – This is something that unfortunately happens too often: Someone thinks that they can resolve things on their own and evidence from the scene and in other forms is lost … never to be found. However, if that injured person were to have contacted a lawyer immediately after the accident, then we can work diligently to ensure all evidence is collected and maintained at the outset of a case.
- Insurance companies do not have your best interest – Whether it is for a car or for a home, although you pay for insurance each month to protect yourself against the financial repercussions associated with an accident and injuries, insurers will still do their best to either offer you a low settlement or deny your claim entirely. The Athens Injury Attorney has been battling insurance companies for decades and knows their tricks and how to combat them so that you can receive the proper outcome.
- Skilled understanding of your case – The Athens Injury Lawyer can thoroughly investigate the accident, collect and examine evidence, identify and establish liability, determine the amount of damages you deserve, and ensure the defendant or their insurance company does not offer anything less. It takes years of experience and education to develop the skilled understanding necessary to combat the insurance company, so when one tries to go at it alone they almost always end up being taken advantage of by the insurance company.
- You do not have to go through the legal process alone – Following an accident, you will be contacted by insurance companies and/or even the other party’s attorney. You may be asked to make statements, sign documents, and provide medical records. Additionally, there are certain deadlines you must meet and strict rules you must follow to protect your rights. There are many steps that the insurance company tries to manipulate an injured victim into thinking they should do something when it is actually against their own best interest. The Athens Injury Lawyer can help you handle all these matters while you focus on recovering from your injury.
At The Law Office of Joshua W. Branch, LLC, we have recovered millions of dollars on behalf of our clients. Do not hesitate to schedule a free consultation and learn how our firm can help you get the best possible result in your case.
If you have been injured by a negligent party in Athens or Atlanta, or anywhere in the state of Georgia, contact us today at (706) 760-9220 and discuss your case with The Athens Injury Attorney, Joshua W. Branch.