Personal Injury Attorney in Athens
Joshua W. Branch focuses on personal injury trial work. He has been representing clients in the Athens and Atlanta area for over 15 years.
Josh’s interest in law began at the early age of 16 when he began working in a law firm as a high school student. Attending depositions and being inundated with the legal profession at an early age and with an inherent ability to argue succinctly, it was known by many that Josh would become a lawyer from an early age. Growing up around medical doctors has also proved advantageous for Josh in his legal practice, in that he has learned and become familiar with a person’s physiology, which is continually being applied to his practice of personal injury law in Athens.
He attended undergraduate school at the University of Georgia and went to law school at Florida Coastal School of Law in Jacksonville, Florida.
Josh began his legal career in Pensacola, Florida working at an insurance defense firm, though his passion was always to help individuals rather than corporations. After enduring Hurricane Ivan, he was forced to move from Pensacola and eventually relocated to Athens, Georgia where he is devoted exclusively to pursuing justice for plaintiffs. Dedication to the injured individual’s plight remains his devoted pursuit.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Georgia, 2005
- Florida, 2004
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- Supreme Court of Florida
- Court of Appeals - State of Georgia
- U.S. District Court Northern District of the State of Georgia
- U.S. District Court Middle District of the State of Georgia
- U.S. District Court Middle District of the State of Florida
Professional & Bar Association Memberships
- American Association for Justice
- State Bar of Georgia
- State Bar of Florida
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- Western Circuit Bar Association
- Athens Trial Lawyers Associations
- Make-A-Wish Foundation
- Athens Area Habitat for Humanity